Olugbenga Stephen ASAOLU is the Chief Motivational Officer (CMO) of Fresh Motivation International, a Nigeria based Human capacity development organization. He is the creator of the Facebook page “A WORLD OF EXCEPTIONAL MOTIVATION AND INSPIRATIONAL ARTICLES”. He is available to speak at your next event, in your organization, school, youth summit, sport team, seminar and workshops. Please contact him through [email protected]/www.olugbengasaolu.blogspot.com/+234-805-977-4081
The fact that your dream of yesterday is not the reality you live today… doesn’t mean that your dream of today will not become your reality tomorrow.
-Olugbenga Stephen ASAOLU
Nothing happens unless you first dream it.
Where you will be in the next five years is where you are in your dreams right now.
Your future will only be delivered in the theaters of dreams.
Your dream will set the pace for your achievement and inject the strength required to accomplish your life goals. Your future lie in your dreams… who you see is who you become. Positive dreams will take you to the highest heights.
Forget about the disappointment of yesterday and dream a bigger dream today.
Don’t only dream… and dream… and dream… WAKE UP AND WORK HARD AT IT.
Have a clear picture of where it is that you want to go, and take steps each day in the direction of your dream.
“Vision without action is a day dream.
Action without vision is a nightmare”
· You’ve got to have a dream that is so big that it will keep you excited.
· You’ve got to hold on to the dream so tightly that no one can take it away from you.
· You need to have an unquenchable desire to create the future that you picture.
· You have to believe in your dreams and the possibilities of attaining it.
· Your dream should have a deadline… & plan to meet your target before the deadline.
· You must be relentless in the pursuit of your dream.
No dream is too big for you… every dream can become reality.
The bigger your dream… the more interesting and enthusiastic your life will be.
Dreams are not meant to remain dreams… but to become our realities.
We are never given dream without also being given the power to make them come true.